After 6 days my suitcase finally arrived, damaged but with everything still inside, thank Buddha! Meanwhile the weather was getting wetter and wetter and by week 2 my rheumatism played up enormously and I had to lessen my activities and increase my intake of medicinal cannabis. [click to continue…]

Today is the First day of packing for our holiday in France. We are going to the Monastery where Thich Nhat Hanh lives together with nuns and monks. [click to continue…]

Preparing to go to France for a month is quiet an undertaking. I carry 2 kilos of medicine with me. Because we camp in a tent and fly there, we have to weigh everything. [click to continue…]

Yesterday was our third wedding anniversary, which we celebrated by going out to an organic restaurant for dinner. I got dressed in a beautiful red sari. [click to continue…]

I just had the last meditation weekend of the season and now I’m starting to prepare for a trip to France, to the monastery of Thich Nhat Hanh for a full month. [click to continue…]

I am on one of my monthly meditation weekends that I help organize for a maximum of 20 people in the Dutch countryside. When I come here I take my Vapir No2 with me, with the electric cord. [click to continue…]

A couple of weeks ago I got the Verdamper at home to test it out. At first I didn’t like the fact that it looks like an enormous Arabian water pipe. I had a lot of problems with discrimination, misunderstanding and wrong perceptions about my medicinal cannabis use. [click to continue…]

Today I had a good nights sleep for a change, which for me is a gift. I got up at 11 and had my tea in bed, preparing for the day. The beautiful weather outside made me instantly long for a walk (with my electric wheelchair of course) in the park. [click to continue…]

The days when it’s wet outside I either sleep until the afternoon, or like the last three days, wake up after only 4 hours of sleep. Hung-over from the lack of sleep and the additional pain, I often wonder what to do with those days. [click to continue…]

Once we arrived in Munich with the train, I used my portable Vapir No2, which has rechargeable batteries and has a very easy design in general. [click to continue…]

Page 1 of 212